Draw your favourite animal or yourself as a Safari Ranger, for the chance to have your design featured on our town’s Safari Trail banners!
Ahead of our next new children’s town trail in August, we are running another competition to find a local young artist, aged 11yrs or under, to help us with the design work. The banners will be featured around the town and on social media ahead of and during our new Safari Town Trail in August.
Please see below details on how to enter and Ts&Cs.
Hurry! The competition closes at 11pm on Tuesday 14th July 2020!
How to enter:
- Print out the above entry form for your child to draw a picture of either their favourite safari animal, or themselves as a Safari Ranger. An adult must complete the details on the left hand side of the form.
- Once completed, take a photo and upload the entry to our pinned competition post on our Facebook page. If you do not have a Facebook account, please email the entry over to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll upload it to the page for you.
- The competition closes at 11pm on Tuesday 14th July 2020. Royston First Committee will then choose a winner and announce them on the Royston First Facebook page on Wednesday 15th July 2020.
- The winner will have their design featured on the Safari Trail banners and on social media.
Get creative & good luck! 😊
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Royston First’s Children’s Safari Drawing Competition
- The promoter of this competition is Royston First, C/O Melbourn Street, Royston, SG8 7DA.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 11 years and under, who is a resident of Royston or in the surrounding villages. Parents or guardians of entrants must enter on their behalf.
- Only one entry per child. Multiple entries will not be considered.
- This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition or any relatives of the Royston First Committee.
- To enter the competition, children must complete the A4 competition entry form – available to download from the Royston First website.
Paint or Felt tips are recommended as the medium. Entries must not include glitter, sequins, 3D items, or any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters or brand names.
Once completed, the entry can be posted onto the pinned competition post on the Royston First Facebook page. Alternatively, entries can be emailed to email@example.com. If emailed, entries may be published onto the Facebook page with the entrants name, age and place of residence (unless requested otherwise).
- Royston First will only use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- The competition ends at 11pm on Tuesday 14th July 2020. Entries after this time will not be considered.
- The winning design entry will be chosen by the Royston First Committee and announced on the Facebook page on Wednesday 15th July 2020. The winner will be contacted via phone or email.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, place of residence and photograph in relation to Royston First’s promotional material.
- The decision of Royston First will be final and the winner’s design will feature on the town’s Safari Trail in August. The winning entry and a photo of the winner may also appear in local press and on the Royston First website.
- Royston First will not accept any responsibility for late or missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
- Royston First reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.